PTA Weekly Update
Read our weekly update ahead of the Summer Fair on Saturday 18th June.
SeOUL Advertising Boards - Deadline this Friday!
We are now just 15 addresses short of our target of 70 houses to display a SeOUL board advertising. Each board adds £15 in sponsorship for the PTA. If you are happy to have a board up for a couple of weeks at the front of your property, please email us by this Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address. Nothing more that you have to do!
We are still collecting prizes for our Summer Raffle. if you or your company can donate a prize (either physical item or experience) to our online Summer Raffle, please email: email@example.com
Summer Fair Collections
From next Friday (20th May), we are kicking off our collection of donations. Please drop any the following at either office:
- Books (all must be very saleable and in a good state of repair - "good-as-new")
- Toys (again very good condition only please, puzzles and games must have all of their pieces, toys must be clean and intact)
- Jolly Jars – jars assembled by parents, filled with sweets and goodies (see attached for more information about what a Jolly Jar actually is!)
- Bottles of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks - for the bottle tombola
- Chocolates and sweets - for the chocolate tombola