Our key priorities for this year are to:
- Celebrate and grow further our Christian ethos, ensuring the flourishing and well-being of all adults and children in all aspects of school life
- Ensure consistently high quality teaching to ensure good progress and engagement for all pupils including SEND, disadvantaged and the most able, including:
- Developing an effective school wide approach to developing children’s writing quality and quantity
- Embedding best practice of early reading and phonics teaching in all classrooms
- Develop leadership at all levels with a focus on building professional development for all to secure the highest standards across the whole curriculum and in all aspects of school life.
You will find more about the ways we plan to achieve these objectives and others in our School Improvement Plan.